• Parents must check in Players 30 MIN prior to their assessment time. Upon arrival please retrieve your child's assessment number.
• Players should wear baseball/softball attire and cleats.
• Players should bring their own gloves, and helmet/bat if possible.
• Please Note: Any player trying to assess into a division other than league age must attend assessments for the division they wish to assess into as well as the division they are in based on league age.
• Players not attending assessments will be drafted onto a team from a blind draw. (DOES NOT APPLY TO ASSESS UP, ASSESS UP must attend to be placed on a team above their division)
Players who do not assess are strongly encouraged to attend the Uniform Fitting portion of assessment day to verify their sizes. ALL UNIFORMS will be custom sized this season based on Registration, NO EXCHANGES or changes will be accepted after JAN 22ND. If you need to verify your players sizes be sure to stop by on JAN 22ND during your time listed.
SHETLAND JR/6U SOFTBALL
Please see times posted for Uniform Fitting times.
This will be your only opportunity to verify your uniform ordered.
Our kids need you to get this upcoming season off and running.
Please sign up to volunteer.
Throughout the last year we have faced unprecedented times and as things reopen more Parent Volunteer support is needed to operate at 100% capacity. FVBSA can not provide opportunities for the kids in our community without essential parent volunteers. Coaches are needed!!!
SPRING 2022 Registration Capacity will be determined by Volunteer Availability. If you’re interested in becoming a manager/coach, please click on the link above.We can not get this season rolling without your help!