SPRING 2021 SEASON INFORMATION
- SPRING 2021 will be practice and conditioning only. NO GAMES/SCRIMMAGES UNLESS/UNTIL THE COUNTY OF RIVERSIDE ENTERS THE RED TIER.
- Practices start Mid FEBRUARY
- 8-12 Weeks with practices 2-3 times per week as conditions allow.
- Practices are on local Valleywide fields in the French Valley Area.
- PRACTICE JERSEYS ONLY will be provided this season.
- Per State and County guidelines for Youth Sports:
- Face coverings are required for all participants when not actively on the field.
- Face coverings are required for all Volunteers at all times.
- Face coverings are required for all spectators ages 2 and up at all times.
- Social distancing is required of all spectators not from the same household at all times.
- All players must provide any safety equipment needed to participate. This includes batting helmets, bats, gloves and cleats. No shared equipment.
- Team Catchers equipment will not be distributed this season.
- Hand Sanitizer and Hand washing is the responsibility of the individual players and parents. It is suggested to wash your players hands before and after practice. Parent provided hand sanitizer can be put in your players gear bag.
- Any Players, Parents, Coaches, or siblings showing signs of illness are not allowed to participate.
- Parents with concerns should not let their player attend until they feel safe enough to let their child play, as this is optional to attend.
THE INFORMATION BELOW IS FOR A TYPICAL SEASON:
Where are Practices and Games played? All Games and Practices are at our Local Parks in French Valley. Our Home field is Spencer's Crossing Sports Park but we utilize fields as far south as Crown Valley Park and as far north as Abelia Sports Park.
When does Registration Close? Typically fall registration begins in the Summer and Closes in AUG. Spring Registration opens in NOV and Closes in Jan.
When are practices and Games? Practices and Games vary based on the division. Practices are determined on a couple of factors such as Volunteer Coach availability and Field availability. Most Divisions will play one evening during the week and one on Saturday game. Younger divisons typically play Saturdays Only. With current COVID protocals Games are not allowed.
When does Middleschool Registration start? Middleschool Registration will begin Mid July.
Important Dates-(Barring Weather and Subject to Change)
- Spring Assessments- Mid January
- Player Draft- Late January
- Practices Begin- Late January
- Games Begin- Early March
- Playoffs Begin- Early May
- End of Season-Mid May
Approved Bats List for Pony Baseball Play Click Below
For Baseball Questions please email: BaseballPlayerAgent@fvgsa.org
What is the Age Calculation Date? League age is as of 8/31 of the current spring season.
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
SPRING 2021 REGISTRATION IS OPEN ONLINE AND WILL CLOSE FEBRUARY 10TH LATE REGISTRATION accepted on a limited basis. Late Fee will Apply.
REGISTRATION INCLUDES Practice Jersey, Team Practices 2-3 times per week, field use, player insurance, and volunteer background checks.
MANDATORY FUNDRAISER FEE NOT APPLICABLE FOR SPRING 2021.
PRACTICES Due to work schedules, practice schedules are scheduled between the Volunteer Managers and our Field Coordinator. Team change requests due to practice schedules will not be granted. Coaches will contact players as teams are formed.
GENERAL WAITLIST INFO: Waitlists are formed for various reasons. Reasons could include; not enough managers, not enough players to form an additional team, or we have reached divisional capacity. If you are interested in playing this season, please register and if space becomes available due to; players dropping, space opening, or managers are acquired, players will then be placed onto teams in order of registration paid. If players remain on the waitlist after all teams are formed, full refunds will be issued.